Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A New Toddlerado Chapter

Although I haven't posted in over a year, Toddlerado has always been on my mind. I always knew, or at least hoped, I was just taking a hiatus. Sometimes hobbies have to take a back seat to daily life. I've continued to write and take pictures and now that Cecilia is a toddler I feel I have the room in my life to pick it back up. I also have a new vision for the blog and instead of writing about my personal life, Toddlerado will have a new home at www.toddlerado.com and be a resource for families who want to explore the great outdoors in Northern Colorado. I'll be reviewing trails, campsites as well as sharing stories about our adventures with two little girls in the wilderness. I already have so many ideas!

Thank you so much for reading and I can't wait to share the next chapter.



No comments:

Post a Comment