Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Belly and Home are Now Just a Bit Bigger

  I thought about trying to summon my inner superwoman and not miss a beat nor a Toddlerado post, but sometimes it’s best to let some things go and keep a promise to pick back up when the time is right. 
  Since my last post I’ve kept busy growing a human while we sold and bought a home. We definitely were in need of more space for the human mentioned earlier, or as we plan to call her- Cecilia Jane. All of this while ensuring our Layla is adjusting to all the change- which she has by the way- beautifully. I must admit moving to a subdivision with a neighborhood pool may have aided in the transition.  
  We’ve been in the new house a month and life has once again found a new rhythm which will all be turned upside down again in three short months when we welcome our newest member to the family. Despite pregnancy induced pre-sunset bedtimes and adventures in real-estate, we still managed to squeeze in some family fun that I still managed to photograph.
  Here’s a glimpse of what we were up to while I was on my Toddlerado hiatus, including snowball fights in RMNP, Mother’s Day snowman building, cycling tutorials, discovering the best part of making cookies and welcoming new friends to the world.
  I’m looking forward to the Toddlerado posts to come and thanks for holding tight while I simplified things while expanding our family and home.
 


 


















No comments:

Post a Comment